the writer ((TRUDY)) i'm just a plus-sized anti-social bum/loser who have always been wishing for the ability to fart my fats away and to be stick thin which is unfortunately, highly impossible. ultimately, i'm perfectly imperfect. yesterday May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 holler you're the missing piece i need, the song inside of me. i gotta find you. i need to find you. ![]()
your scent is like a drug to me.like my own personal brand of heroin. i'll be back so soon, you won't have time to miss me. look after my heart - i've left it with you. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 6:12 PM
goodbyeee Graduation Day has come and passed. (:
![]() Yesterday was the first time I had taken so many pictures in a day. Yes. I know my face is like a huge watermelon, thank you. I brought my camera but didn't even bother to take it out because everyone had theirs. So I shall just leech on the photos that they have taken. Hahaha. But apparently, everyone is like too busy to send them to me online. *sulk* My mom was super spontaneous can. She bought my girl-friends and I, a stalk of rose each. And my dad still came to the ceremony despite his throbbing migrane. LOL. (: It seems kinda scary now. How time flies. Not being melodramatic/corny or anything but the whole three years in NP has indeed been filled with fun, laughter, tears and MUCH stress. But nonetheless... All the effort that I have put in throughout my academic journey has definitely been worthwhile as I have managed to achieve much of my goals. (: After speaking to my lecturers/tutors yesterday, I will definitely try to make the best out of my upcoming university life. (: *breathes in/out* OH WELLS. YES. I have been through 2 practical lessons, and I can finally conclude that... YOURS TRULY... SUCKS AT DRIVING... I get really nervous before every lesson... Hoping that I won't screw things up and that my instructor would be a patient one. I'm really starting to doubt my driving ability. DAMN ITTT. AAHHH. ): blank |