the writer ((TRUDY)) i'm just a plus-sized anti-social bum/loser who have always been wishing for the ability to fart my fats away and to be stick thin which is unfortunately, highly impossible. ultimately, i'm perfectly imperfect. yesterday May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 holler you're the missing piece i need, the song inside of me. i gotta find you. i need to find you. ![]()
your scent is like a drug to me.like my own personal brand of heroin. i'll be back so soon, you won't have time to miss me. look after my heart - i've left it with you. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Friday, July 25, 2008 @ 9:03 PM
ho hum... headed to sentosa with jassy and ziling today.
but OMGWTFBBQ, the sky was super dark by the time we set foot on the beach. not long, it started to drizzle. so we stone-ddddddddd at the food court and the rain just got heavier and heavier. by the time we had our lunch and dessert, it reduced to a drizzle and stopped. the moment we stepped out, it rained AGAIN. this repeated a few times until we got soooo sick. so, we showered and left for vivo. what a trip, i must say. out for the weekends. must make full use of the last bits of my longgggggggggggg break. 9 more days till school reopens. and i simply LOVE this remix of the pussycat dolls' stickwitu featuring avant. wait for it to load! click play and listen. (: (can't upload it as my blog's music cos of my dear bel.) Though everything going, we`re right here holding on To one another, the reason why I love you Your charming personality, I love your sensitivity Wait, let me take a second, cause I`ll be your lovin' essence, hold me When I hear your voice speak, and I feel your body heat Love every minute of it You`re like the fresh air when it feels like no one cares That`s why I`m saying baby Baby talk to me Cause all I`m here to say is that I`ll be right here for forever and a day hey You`re a shield during a storm I`m right here Keeping me away from harm I`m never gonna leave You`re a song with beautiful words I`m your song Something that I never heard |