the writer ((TRUDY)) i'm just a plus-sized anti-social bum/loser who have always been wishing for the ability to fart my fats away and to be stick thin which is unfortunately, highly impossible. ultimately, i'm perfectly imperfect. yesterday May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 holler you're the missing piece i need, the song inside of me. i gotta find you. i need to find you. ![]()
your scent is like a drug to me.like my own personal brand of heroin. i'll be back so soon, you won't have time to miss me. look after my heart - i've left it with you. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 10:46 AM
green with ENVY. another busybusybusy week.
been waking up at 5.45am almost everyday. and my project mates and i are totally struggling with our stupid IT database project. seriousy, IT is definitely not my thang. IT IS SO IRRITATING. AND MICROSOFT ACCESS IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER. i wasn't much of a help during this project cos i had seriously NO IDEA how to go about doing it. and we are suppose to submit it on monday but up till now, our database is quite screwed. AIYA. EVERYTHING IS SCREWED LAH. i'm dead worried for this module. I HAVE NO TIME. I HAVE NO TIME. I HAVE NO TIME. I HAVE NO TIME. I HAVE NO TIME. I HAVE NO TIME. I HAVE NO TIME. I NEED TIME FOR TUTORIALS, PROJECTS, QUIZ REVISION AND EXAM REVISION!! HOW!!! on a slightly positive note... dad got this for my study room: and... i won a hamper worth $200 from seventeen mag! (: actually. i submitted for the draw during may. and they only got back to me like... NOW? okay. i need to go and harp on my workload. I'M... SERIOUSLY... STRUGGLING... *EMO* |